Users around the world could keep up to date on the latest news, match results and were also given the opportunity to have a crack at winning exclusive giveaways during the 14-day tournament.
Round-the-clock editing, formatting and curation meant users could consume content how they want and when they want based on their preferences, all at their finger tips.
DAN trained the FanBot's Natural Learning Process (NLP) with the unique Australian Open culture in mind, giving the FanBot a truly fun, witty and interactive character!
"Fan Bot embodies what we as Tennis Australian are trying to do" - Richard Heaselgrave CRO Tennis Australia.
• 8770 unique users over the two weeks of the tournament
• Over 5000 active daily users
• Almost 350,000 interactions throughout the tournament
• Top 25% of users on average interacted over 50 times
• 23% of users were in Melbourne, but over 75% accessed the bot from around Australia with 5% of those users international.
• A slight majority of users were male (55%) and in the 25-34 age bracket.